Thursday, January 3, 2008

My So Called Guitar Hero Life


This Christmas the hubs and I decided to get Guitar Hero for the Wii. Let me start off by saying that our kiddos are 3 and 18 mo. So this game is really for the parents. Little did we know what we were getting into. We turned on the game and I was immediately sucked into a world of rockers and the competitive need to succeed on a stage before thousands of fans. I had to pick my character with great care and then it was off to begin my adventure on the rise to fame and fortune!


There are grueling guitar battles, songs to show off your mad shredding skillz, and the ability to upgrade guitars, outfits and unlock guitar hero's. Yup this game plays on into your rocker fantasy and I have to say it is pretty fun. To fun, I think sometimes. When the boys are napping I sometimes find myself turning on the Wii (against my better judgment. After all there are dishes and laundry to be done) and just wanting to get through one more song. I want to go back and play a song even better than before. After all you want your fans happy and to give them the best show possible.


Now that we have had the game for a while things are getting back to normal. My crafting life is back on track and the house is looking better. But when the sun goes down and the kids are off to bed........ I WANNA ROCK!!!


Cheers

No comments: