Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some New Knits

We have a couple of new knits for this week. I think we were feeling a little girlie this time around. The newest addition to our little venture is made of soft organic cotton. We added 3 little buttons that really help to add some interest and really lend an Eco-friendly feel! Hat is sized for ages 12+mo.
Our next hat is made from corn fiber and holds lots of bright color! This hat really adds lots of punch and will be great for spring and cool summer nights. This hat is also sized for 12+mo.
This hat has such a light and airy feel to it. It was great to knit up such a colorful hat and really feel like warm weather, flowers, and sunny days are on the way!

Of course there is always more in the works. Today was also a very fun day. Anna finally got her feet wet in front of the sewing machine. She has had one for months now, but has never used it. Well, today she finally set it up and she is practicing on some scraps!! How exciting. A whole new world has opened up to her! I am thrilled to see what fun adventures she can begin.

I have some personal sewing I would like to get started on within the coming weeks. With March half over I think it is time to get working on that warm weather wardrobe! I went to my local fabric store and found a couple of things that just might work. Stay tuned.........

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Katie, I love that YOU were feeling girlie! The hats look great. And with the new wardrobe could you bring some warm weather too!