Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Busy Girl

What a crazy week so far!! Well to kick things off Anna and I are trying to spread ourselves out a little when it comes to our Doodlesprouts work. In addition to Etsy, we are now also on Hyena Cart. There we have our own shop and we have also joined a "Congo". A congo is a group of fellow artists who show off their items in a more "store" like environment. Our congo is the Crunchy Congo. The ladies are soooooo nice and I really like their work! Check them out!
http://hyenacart.com/CrunchyCongo/

Also, yesterday I got to take Anna to the ENT dr. She looked so sick and I put my foot down. To add more misery to her life the power went out in her neighborhood. So she came by the house to stay warm and we wound up taking her to the doc. She had a MAJOR case of tonsillitis. Thankfully she is on a nice antibiotic, but the doc wants those nasty tonsils out! I hope that she is on the road to recovery soon!!

I have a project that I have been working on for someone that I hopefully finish up today and get it in the blog! It has been a very easy and I think fun knit for me.

There you have it, a week of ups and downs and everything in between. The week is not even over yet!!!

Cheers-
Katie

No comments: