Friday, July 25, 2008

A little Inspiration

I have wanting to make a new skirt, but things have been so busy around here! I just have not had the gumption to go through my patterns, find a skirt and find fabric. Behold the power of the Angry Chicken blog! I have some out of print Amy Butler fabric that I thought would make a cute dress, but now I am thinking this 5 minute skirt is the way to go!!!



This fabric is from Amy's charm line and I have been waiting for SOMETHING to strike my fancy and easy to make with it. I am very excited about the easy waist! I also love any reason to use my serger! It does make life so much easier :D This will be a great new addition to my wardrob as it needs a little refreshing. Something to get me through the rest of summer. I think I am off to order the FOE for the skirt.

No comments: