Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Keeping My Eye On The Prize

In order to stay sane while my kitchen is in utter chaos, I have been checking out some fun art work for the walls. So much cool stuff is out there. Here are some of the lovely items I have been bookmarking for later............
I love this "peacock" looking tree. You can even choose the colors. It adds some interest to a space that otherwise is pretty plain. I am thinking in the dining area this would be kind of fun! The best part is that it is a decal, so you can remove it if you want!

Or maybe this would be a fun little item above the bay window in the eating area?!



This awesome print is from a very fun little etsy seller and I think it is my mantra while all this upheaval is going on.

There is so much great stuff out there, I am sure that there will be more ideas being thrown around!

No comments: