Monday, September 8, 2008

My Man's Wicked Brew!

What did we do this past weekend? We made some homemade salsa!!! We used fresh tomatoes, peppers, and other veggies from the farmer's market. It was so fresh. A really good meal in itself. We ate it up with lime tortilla chips! We also had some of my hubby's home brewed beer. I think it turned out great! This was his first time trying to brew his own beer. I think he did a great job. He tried an American Ale. It has a nice reddish color and little bite with a fruity after taste. A great beer for the summer. Never stinky, always yummy. The only thing he has to work on is getting the carbonation right. Some bottles were more flat than others. Right now he is researching a brew for the fall. I think he will start brewing that batch within the next couple of weeks. I am hoping for a nice dark beer, but it is his choice as he does all the work! So here is to my hubby and his wicked home brew!

CHEERS

No comments: