Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's A Beautiful Day


Decisions! Decisions! Decisions! Now that all the hard voting decisions are done, it is time to figure out what I am going to paint a fantastic piece of furniture I aquired. I hope to get started on that tomarrow.

Lately the weather here has been OUTSTANDING!! I cannot believe that I live in Michigan and the temps have been in the 70's. That is crazy for November. To help celebrate we went for a hike with some friends from J.D.'s preschool. We had such a great time!! Here is one of my favorite shots of my little, little man. He walked around with his little leaf friend for a while. It was GREAT!



Here are all the troopers! Notice that the leaf is still on the head! These guys had a great hike, of course snack time is one of the most important!! I cannot get over that we have t-shirts on in November.


No comments: