Monday, November 10, 2008

Little Greenie


I am making some progress on my Shalom Sweater on Ravelry. The yarn I am using is a discontinued Rowan yarn called Cork. It is a very bright green. I thought it would be a fun color to have in drudge of winter. This knitting project has been just what I need with the busy life going on.
On a bazaar note there is a huge Norovirus outbreak going on at Hope College. The campus is very close to where I work. 400 students have come down down with this yucky g.i. flu and they have closed the campus until Wednesday! I will be the crazy hand washing lady at work today. I guess we will find out in the next couple of days if I will be one of the lucky ones to escape. In the meantime I am taking my food and drinks from home. I know it may seem a little paranoid, but if mama gets sick then no one is happy!!

No comments: