Saturday, December 27, 2008

These Boots Were Made For Knitting

I was gifted some yarn this holiday season. YEAH!!! I could not wait to get started on a project just for me. After weeks of running around finding gifts for the kids and others, I thought a little something out of the yarn would be just what I need. Cocoknits has some very cute patterns and I feel head over heals for the prairie boot.


I think that these would be fantastic to have on hand at home. With the new floors we are finding that slippers are becoming very important. You can put a hard sole on these and take them out. The yarn that I am using? Lambs pride bulky. You gotta love a quick knit! I have one sole started and I am hoping to get the upper started tonight. I just have to get that gauge thing right!!

No comments: