Thursday, April 9, 2009

How Very Fetching


I finally finished Fetching!! I have been meaning to get these knit up and sent to a friend of mine. Now they are DONE and I AM going to get these in mail to her. The pattern is from knitty and is very popular on Ravelry. This was a very easy knit. The pattern was easy to read and understand. I also LOVE the cable detail at the bottom. It always makes a pattern a little more exciting when you can add a cable.

The recipient is my Earth Mama Hero. She has an amazing green thumb and grows her own veggies, fruits and herbs, has chickens, cooks such wonderful meals that make you feel you good inside and out. She lives in the beautiful state of Washington (so jealous!) with her cute family. I am so glad to have her as a friend. I cannot wait to get her reaction!!

No comments: