Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fabulous Finds

Weakness thy name is Pyrex. Vintage Pyrex to be exact. While the song remains the same this week with a busy schedule, I did squeeze in some rummage shopping. I found a couple of treasures! In my quest to rid the house of those yucky looking plastic storage containers, I have found the old Pyrex to serve as a fun replacement.

I also did a little Etsy shopping and found this great container for summer sipping. Buy Golly Miss Molly has a fun vintage shop, full of special little goodies. I could not resist this cute retro container. Right now I am keeping some lemon water nice and cold in the fridge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the first one!!! I got three similar to this one from my great-grand-mother. Unfortunately,a vengeful roommate broke the yellow and orange version...