Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Coming....

Things are seeming a little different outside. The smell is different, the sun is different. This means that fall is starting to make her way here to Michigan. While we can still expect BEAUTIFUL days for a month or so, there is something about fall. I LOVE IT!!! The cool crisp feeling, cooking, apples, beautiful trees, and the clothing. So here are some ideas that I have been thinking about for FALL!

I am thinking of heading to the thrift store and finding some nice corduroy men's pants. I love my repurposed cargo skirt so much, I think the idea would be great for fall as well. Nothing like nice broken in corduroy! Also maybe a heavy knit skirt would be most comfy to tuck feet into while sitting on the couch watching a movie, reading, or knitting. I had such fun this summer with all my skirts, that I want to somehow work that into fall/winter. Time to start thinking.....

No comments: