Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fabric Previews

There are so many beautiful and fun fabrics that will be arriving this winter, I can hardly wait. Amy Butler, Heather Bailey, and others are previewing new lines over at The Fabric Shopper. Currently I am in a 50's retro groove. Recently I have the fun undertaking of restoring an old metal glider for our porch. I also have found so fab. 50's Pyrex for the kitchen to add some kitsch. So when I saw the line Circa 50 by Monaluna, I was thrilled. To view the entire line click here.

I see a couple of pillows for the porch coming from this line. Maybe some fun little accessories for kitchen as well. Not only is it super cute, but it is 100% organic cotton as well. For a fun treat check out The Fabric Shopper Gallery for some Beautiful fabrics and let your mind wander.

No comments: