Monday, November 9, 2009

Back On Track

Last week was a weird one. Recovering from a tummy bug is frustrating. Thank goodness this week things are back on track. While last week was just about trying to survive, this week I am back on the crafty train. CHOO CHOO! The boys have started their turkey projects. No pictures in case certain people are reading the blog, but will post them later. The Bella mitt's are coming along great. One is totally finished, so now I just need to get the other one going. Hopefully this week I can get it all set. I am also thinking about some Christmas project idea's..... I really need to use up some scrap fabric. Maybe some drawstring bags might be a fun way to wrap up some gifts. At least things are starting to move along. Hopefully this train keeps moving at a good pace as the holiday season approaches.

No comments: