Monday, December 7, 2009

New Knit For Monday

I finally finished up The Darkside cowl. Of course I had to knit it. It has the word darkside in it and the boys insisted that it must be cool. How can I argue with that??!! The pattern was found on Ravelry by Sarah Fama. The pattern was very easy to follow and is a pretty fast knit. You can definitely watch a little TV and knit away with this one. This cowl would not be possible without a stash donation from Ms. Carrie.

Thanks so much my friend!! Love how soft and squishy this yarn is. It is a wonderful tactile experience. The perfect choice for something to be worn up close to your face. Can't think of a better way to start off the week than with a new knit.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yea! I'm so glad you actually used some of that stuff! I knew I wasn't going to get around to it for another few millennia. :)