Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Whew!

  I cannot believe how neglectful I have been of this poor little blog. We have been busy with finishing up the school year, birthdays, and starting our garden plot in the local community garden.  Of course there have been crafting projects going on around here.  For a quick project, the boys and I have been working on our friendship bracelets.  For a fantastic HOW-TO ( in case you need a refresher...) check out the link from Honestly WTF

My most favorite little invention is this floss winder that I found at the local craft store.  Perfect for getting all that floss in order! The kiddos even helped out with all the winding we had.  Love that!

 The end result. A lovely rainbow of color.  Hoping to have a bunch of fun bracelets to share with friends and family!

No comments: