Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Leavin On A Jet Plane





In a few hours I will be on a plane to visit my wonderful sista in New Hampshire! I cannot wait for a long weekend of knitting and knit shop hunting! I have packed a couple of projects to keep me busy.






This is the case of the missing sock. Project 1 is to find his mate. Hopefully the airlines will be sympathetic to this case and allow me to continue to look while flying.




This lovely little ball of tweed yarn has some friends who look just like this. Together they will form a pretty 3 button shawl. It will be so great and warm for fall! As a bonus the inches and inches of stockinette knitting will make it easy for conversations!



I will miss my boys very very much! I have been running around trying to make sure J.D. is set for school and Rory is all set with food and clothing. My big boy (hubby) is keeping calm, cool, and collected. Although the going to preschool with J.D, he finds a bit intimidating. Such happy boys.


That is about all for now, time to finish packing, download some new tunes, and get some sleep.
"I'm leavin on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again........"

1 comment:

Maggie R said...

Hope you have a wonderful time.
I couldn't help but post here and say what a pair of handsome sons you have. I'm sure you will miss them but it is nice to have some time for yourself on occasion.
((((hugs))))
Maggie.
PS Love you knitting. I do socks & scarves but not very good at anything else.VBG