Wednesday, November 14, 2007
My To Do List
My Goals for this week:
1. Finish the mauve hat - this is a must. It is half way complete - no more excuses! It's great yarn, pretty color, easy pattern.
2. Hand stitch the pockets on our newest Doodlescarf (here's the before picture). Very girlie and pink. Look for it in our Etsy shop soon!
3. Photograph the hat with it's other pieces to complete our holiday baby set.
4. Photograph the scarf.
5. Knit two baby hats for a friend to give as a gift - twin boys!
6. A friend of mine had a sweet baby boy on Halloween, so I need to knit him something too!
Just a couple things really - no biggie! Haha.