Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oh The Colors!

Here are my winnings from my hard fought christmas shopping battle. What to do with all this fabric goodness?? I see some baby sets and more Doodlescarfs coming our way! Also please check out a little etsy promo on Dec 1 -8. The etsy bloggers are having a sale for the holidays!! Doodlesprouts is offering 10% off selected items in the store. Okay end of shamless promo.


I guess it is time to get back to the machine and get some of this going :-) I did manage to squeek in a little personal knitting my socks and boy is the alpaca yarn so yummy! I am about ready to turn the heal on sock #1.

It has been a busy week with the kiddos and getting back into the swing of things, but J.D. seemed ready for school this week! I also know Anna has had a hard week. Her family has been battleing a sick bug - UCKY! It just can really wear a mom out! She is taking a little break to feel better and to re-energize. We hope to have flurry of activity within the next few days!!!

Cheers!

No comments: