Monday, November 26, 2007

Gettin' ready for the holidays

The holiday are here! Let the crazy begin. The kids are pumped up and so are we. This weekend we shared food, family, and we got the tree up! Great times. Now we are in full creative mode.
Two new baby sets are on the way and we think these are too cute, so stay tuned. They should be up this week in the store. Also I did a little day after Turkey day fabric shopping :-) We hope to get some new DoodleScarfs produced! I think our knitting needles and sewing machine are on fire right now! Not much time for personal knitting, but the socks are still coming along and a couple of other projects as well. Our LYS was having a little sale of their own and I picked up a copy of the book.....
I cannot wait to try something new. I do knit my socks on 2 circs, but I am dire need of new patterns!
Hope to have some new pics up this week so please check back soon!
Cheers!

No comments: