Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Finished Socks!




(sigh!) There is nothing like the satisfaction of finishing a pair of hand knit socks! They feel great on the feet and they are so much fun to knit! You just never know what wonderful goodness will transpire as you watch the color and patterns appear! I know that the stripes don't match up, but I am okay with that. I was just having a lazy moment and did not feel like dealing with it. But, I think it is okay. I love that there will be a new pair of socks for the holiday weekend!


I have already started a new pair on the needles. It is from the New England trip stash! It is alpaca yarn and I am loving it so far. It is so soft that I just keep petting it as I work!



The sock yarn is the blue/green/orange color. I am not sure what the other yarns are going to turn into yet. It is always nice to get something done just for you. I also do have a hat to knit for a new set that is going into the shop. It is a really fun, bright green made from the Puffin fleece yarn. Such a soft yarn to work with!!!

Thanks for sharing in my knitting accomplishment!

Cheers.

No comments: