Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our first Christmas Set!

Our first holiday baby set is here! Anna worked so hard on the hat and I think it turned out super cute! It is so soft and sweet. We saw this fabric months ago and thought it is was fun. Not very traditional in holiday colors, but the retro feel of the print and colors was to cute to pass up.


I also finally finished my socks!!! I hope to have pictures up shortly and a blog dedicated to the joys of sock knitting. So now we are just working on finishing up some items. Anna is very busy knitting more hats for folks requesting her talents. I have a blanket to work on. I do need to pick up some more fabric for that one. I also have a DoodleScarf for girls to finish up. It just never ends! We are so thankful we can keep doing this! It is a fun creative outlet.

On a family note, it is time to gear up for Thanksgiving!! There is no school this week so J.D. is home and that might make things a bit more tricky to get things done. I have to figure out what dish to take to our family dinner. Time to hit those cookbooks or allrecipies.com. I admit, I do love Thanksgiving! I love the food,family, and fellowship! Good Times. That is all for now!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Over The Top Aprons said...

I love your beautiful new baby set! How fun to have a friend to run our store with and to combine inspirations. I came across your store in DSM. Such a nice sit!