Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A long time ago, in a small town far, far away, a young maiden was asked by a kind princess to make some new beautiful pillow covers. The princess had bought Amy Butler fabric and with a gleam in her eye said not to worry when it was to be done.......

Okay, so I (the maiden) was supposed to make my beautiful friend (Anna) some pillow covers, like MONTHS ago!!! All I can say is that I am such a bad friend. But low and behold I have completed my mission and here are the pillows.....

Being that Anna is a most compassionate person, I hope that she finds it in her heart NOT to throw me in the Iron Maiden (insert Bill and Ted playing air guitar here!). Michigan has been under such awful weather that we have found it hard to get together. I told her they were done, but she has not seen them yet. So here you are my fair princess..........


I hope the pillows are most excellent!




2 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

I'm sure she'll understand. My friends are starting to catch on, too.

PS- You've been tagged!
Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Anna said...

What Katie fails to mention in her blog was that I during Christmas break was going to learn how to sew and sew the pillows as my learning project. Christmas came and went and I never learned so she graciously washed the fabric, measured and cut it, and sewed them for me. What a friend! She is too kind.