5. While you may not think of owls for the spring, this shirt was to cute to pass up. Made at circularaccessories on Etsy. The owls have been hand silk screened onto an American Apparel Creme (cream) sheer jersey scoop neck top. With a great neutral color it is sure to go with lots of items from your wardrobe!
4. Spring means that all the fresh fruits and veggies are on the way! Maybe the thought of a little entertaining is coming to mind. These plates are super cute and and would be a huge hit at any dinner party! Found at Schmutzerland, the plates have been carefully hand pained. Each plate is composed of high quality ceramic that is microwave, dishwasher and food safe! The little black and white motif is complimented by a colorful little birdie. The birds come in burnt orange, lavender, sea foam green and sky blue.
This Friday we are celebrating the fact that spring is finally here in Michigan! The weather hit 70 degree's and the birds are singing. With that in mind we give you our top five birdie items that help us to welcome spring!!
1. Once again I find myself back at the Etsy shop The Orange Bicycle and I am in love with this tote bag! It is beautiful fabric from Joel Dewberry and Amy Butler. I think it would hold all the mom essentials or knitting essentials or whatever essential items you can think of. I just love the colors and the prints!
2. I had a very hard time picking out a photo for this next shop! Her pillows are just beautiful! I may have to break down and get one as I am looking at new bedding! Please visit joom on Etsy for amazing (and comfy) designs for your home!
3. These note cards are so pretty and bursting with brilliant color! Shalom's Cottage Shop has created this beautiful peacock design that is perfect for these personalized note cards! This set of 20 blank note cards (10 of each style) comes in two-tone green or orange and black, along with 20 envelopes. Cards measure 4"x5.5". Why not say hello with style??
We hope that you enjoyed our top 5 this week. Yeah for spring and get out and enjoy! Cheers!!!