Friday, May 2, 2008

I am in a daze.........

This week has been such a crazy roller coaster! We have had highs in selling some items from our shop and just getting some things accomplished with our shops. And I have had some crazy lowish stuff with my mom having emergency surgery yesterday. So there will be no top 5 today as I am heading off to be with my mom =) She is doing great, but her painful kidney stone turned into an emergency removal of her gall bladder. My sweet step daddy -O is out of town on business and headed home today. In the meantime my sister and I are trying to get her home and comfortable and happy. I feel bad, but it is family first around here.

Anna may have to be on the case for the weekend while we get things back to normal and back on track! Thanks so much and have a great weekend =) =)

1 comment:

joeyandaleethea said...

Aw I hope your Mom feels well soon.

And wow the new photos in your shop look awesome! Love this hat:
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=8412664