Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am bad blogger!


Things have been a little crazy around here. We had a graduation weekend. It was lots of fun and family were in town to help celebrate. But now it is time to get back into the swing of things. This week are going to celebrate the kick off of Tulip Time here in west Michigan. It is a super cheesy festival where folks dress up in Dutch Costumes, have parades, dance, food, and there lots and lots of tulips. So in honor of this event we are dedicating this weeks Top 5 Friday to tulips! Anna and I have been busy coming up our list and it will be out on Friday.

We have also been working on getting our little shop back on track as well. I hope that soon things will be looking great! We have some new sets to get up. We even finished up a new organic set!

I also have more personal sewing projects to get a move on. I did finish a pair of gaucho pants that are going to be great to play with the kids in this summer! Will try and get a picture up later! Next is a new t-shirt and maybe one more pair of gauchos. I also have the Frenchy Bag from Amy Butler to get going on!!

No comments: