1. We love her creamy dreamy scarf. It is a wonderful neutral color that is perfect for year round wear. It is made from a cotton/nylon blend so anyone can wear it. No wool allergies to worry about and it can be washed in the machine.
2. I love how sweet and versatile this headband is. The cute floral print adds the perfect amount of interest. The intricate hemstitching and edging are what really sets this headband apart from so many others! It is a great accessory to have on hand no matter what time of year it is!
3. Cozy even has items for your kitchen sink! I love to use cotton cloths when at the sink. There is little waste, they won't scratch dishes, and they look great! These scrubbies have a great texture that would help tackle those kitchen pans with no problem. Made of 100% cotton, these scrubbies are easy to care for and only get better with time!
4. I think this toddler girl bandanna is super cute. I love the detail on the edging and the quality of this sweet accessory. The colors are perfect for spring and summer. Your little girl will be able to keep the hot sun off her head in style!
5. Finally we wanted to invite you to visit Cozy on her blog! Her blog is full of fun tips. She also has lots of love for her fellow etsy artists.
That is all for this week! Have a happy Memorial Weekend!!!