Sunday, September 28, 2008

So Busy

Fall brings about the feeling of change. Boy, we are a changing! The kitchen is moving slowly and steady. I have been painting and painting and painting. The cabinets are a nice shade of white.
Right now I am trying to decide on paint colors. The color of the kitchen Clay number 1034 by Benjamin Moore.
I am still up in the air over what to paint the dining area??? Maybe just take it up a shade or two??

Here are the couter tops and I hope that they are here by this week :D Finally something that is going to look nice, but keep the mess looking under control.


The flooring should be here this week also. The next couple of weeks are going to be extra crazy! I hope to start having some pictures of the work in progress up soon. Right now it is just way to out of control.

No comments: