Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GOOP Anyone???

I have just discovered this little website that is put out by celebrity Gwyneth Paltrow. It is a weekly newsletter that is put out by Ms. Paltrow that encourages you to "nourish the inner aspect". I realize that this site has been active since Sept. of 2008, please realize that I am NOT on the cutting edge of Anything. While I was very curious to see what she had to offer, I found myself with a take it or leave it type attitude. It was nice to sit down and read some light offerings on a world that I could only imagine. However, it was nothing life altering nor did it offered anything that I had not heard before. I guess that sometimes a little GOOP is good, but in large doses things could get messy.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

my sis always forwards me her love notes from GP. How can you not love her?!