Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Lately I have been thinking about summer living. What does that mean to us? It is hard to have those lazy summer days when you have 2 young ones running around. I have been inspired by the picnic blanket found on Sew Mama Sew. I am thinking of some of the fabrics from above to use in that project. To take a blanket to the park, beach, or just to sit in the backyard would be great! I also am in love with the book Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross. She has so many great ideas for sewing projects. I would love to make the trapeze sundress, but change the dress part into just a top. Cool, easy, and light. Great to throw on and go.

My mind is reeling with thoughts and ideas about summer. Fresh foods, soft fibers for yarns, and light fabrics for sewing.

No comments: