Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Taking The Challenge




This year I am all about a good challenge. I am feeling a little stuck in rut with sewing the same things over and over again. I am need of some direction and a little accountability. I have decided to take the sewing challenge that is happening over on Carolyn's blog, Each month brings about a new challenge. You can participate as often or as little as you like. January is a nice start to the year. You must sew something for yourself!! So what to sew??

My grandmother is turning 90 early in February!!! How awesome is that! She still swims and volunteers AND is a sewer! We are having a family celebration and I think a little something to wear to the party would be a great project. I have a couple of ideas, but a trip to the local fabric shop is in order as my stash has been reduced some. Stay tuned to see what ideas and creations come about this year!

No comments: