Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little time away

  No, we did not go out on a vacation or holiday.  We stayed put, however our little home was invaded by family and some fun.  So, any crafting was put on hold for a bit.  Now that everyone is gone back to their homes, we are slowly returning back to the daily routine of things.  The only crafty news I have is that the picnic blanket top is finished.  I am waiting for the back to come in the mail. 

Mother's Day was a good day.  The boys were very sweet with breakfast, lots of hugs and kisses, a day to shop, and dinner at my moms.  One of my favorite splurges was on some Liberty Of London flips.  If you sew, then you know how great it was to have Liberty at Target for a bit!! 
These are very comfy and I think the print is pretty fun for summer.  Hope to be back to more regular posting schedule!

No comments: