Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Boys Of Summer

   This past weekend  was very busy with a big family wedding.  I am so sad at the lack of picture taking on my part.  We were so busy with both J. and myself being in the wedding. On the day of the ceremony I did manage to grab a picture of the boys.  Everyone had a fun weekend, but we were exhausted on the final day.

Now that we are back home, things are coming together.  It is a slow process, but getting back to cooking and off the road food has been a great start. For lunch yesterday I had tomatoes and basil from the garden. There was real mozzarella cheese in the fridge to add, YEAH!!  Simple and so very satisfying.


 

2 comments:

Anna said...

Rory is looking so much older! I guess I need to see the boys more often. The food looks yummy!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh sister-o-mine! I was just catching up on your blog. I was totally into Caprese salad this year. I had a small pot of basil that went nuts. I was so into the "Italian Flag" salad that I made sure there would be enough room in the car to bring it to Maine. How could I go two whole weeks without my summer fav??? I think I would have left behind a suitcase if necessary. Anna's right...they boys look older. Love you bunches!