Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Corn, Soy and Cashmere!

Here's the new additions to the shop this week!

Katie knit this great corn beanie and I got to have the fun photographing it! I loved using corn on the cob for a prop.

We are so excited to offer this sweet hat. It is made of 50% soy and 50% polypropylene. The soy keeps it soft, the polypro helps wick away moisture from the little ones head, making this a functional yet beautiful hat for spring and summer!


Finally, my cashmere hat is finished it turned out awesome. Here's a peek to what will be in our Etsy store later this week!

2 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

I love the blue striped hat. It's just boy enough.

Anna said...

I couldn't agree more! My daughter wants it, but I said no. (what a mean mom - I have one started for her anyways!)