Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MAIL TIME!!!

This week is going to be a fun one! A package of yarn came in the mail and I am LOVING the bright spring colors! "Here is the mail, it never fails, it makes me want to wag my tail"....Just what ya wanted. A little Blues Clues humor today!

I think there is some great potential in these yarns! The happy colors remind me that spring will be here! I also have a new hat in progress made from bamboo yarn......


It has been really nice to work with so far. This particular yarn has more of a silky feel to it. It has been knitting up great, like a tape yarn. I am thinking of doing stripes, but we will see how it goes. The organic cotton hat is finished and I think it is super cute. Should go into the store today or tonight! Yeah! Stay tuned for more.....

No comments: