Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Avairy Fun


Another new knit! What is going on??!! Must be cold weather time. To keep my head nice and toasty warm in this unseasonable cold weather a new knit is in order!! On Ravelry I found the super easy and very fun knit hat Felicity by Wanett Clyde. I used Cascade 220 yarn in a dark chocolate. My favorite part is the cute bird pins I found at the local thrift store. Love them!!


I am not sure what is up with that super cheesy smile on my face, but hey. It is what, it is. Hat pattern is fun and you really can easily modify it in so many ways and really customize it just for you. I understand why people are making more than just one! Also a great way to stash bust or get started on a gift for the impending holiday season.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So cute. Can't believe it's been so cold there. The heat index here is supposed to be 101 today!!!